New Blog Design

Saturday, May 14, 2011

One more reason to love the weekends!

Well today I got a somewhat unexpected call! I have normally be receiving my phone calls on Sunday so much to my surprise I received a ONE HOUR phone call from my sweet hubby today!!!
I had all these signs that I might be getting it today so I was little freaked out when the phone rang and I saw the number. Thank you Lord for the heads up :)
He is doing so much better! He has been moved up to Phase III out of IV so although I love these phone calls on weekends this one was bittersweet...bitter- it may be my last phone call of that length....sweet- if it is my last then that means he is out of RCU and back in a division and will be graduating in 4 weeks!! He said that if I don't hear from him by Sunday (5/22) night then he is back in a division.
Hopefully I will have good news before then, I definitely don't like waiting but like Jason says..."that's the military, you hurry up to wait." I am definitely looking forward to seeing what the future holds for us (I have some amazing women to look up to and ask question if I need to, I have also found some great books to get me prepared for what military life is all about). I miss him so much and I truly feel that we are really approaching this light at the end of the tunnel (unfortunately this is one of many tunnels though, but just trying to stay positive).


Thank you all for all your love, prayers and support, there is no way we would have been able to make it without them.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment