New Blog Design

Friday, February 17, 2012

Wake Up Call

Good Morning Everyone,

What a morning we have had...did I mention it's only 2:30?? The plan was for me to be discharged this morning and last night I was like a kid on Christmas Eve!! I was so excited to go home, I couldn't sleep!! I finally fell asleep around 12:30 (I really should've taken the Ambien they offered) and was awoken approximately 35 minutes later to my water breaking. *Sigh* Looks like my dreams of going home anytime soon have come to a screeching halt. As I type this I am currently being monitored and observed over in Labor and Delivery. Doctors and nurses have been in and out and contractions have picked up a bit, but nothing I can't handle right now. We're hoping and praying Tyce doesn't come tonight/today but he seems to have a mind of his own and is making it quite clear. Please continue to pray for our family. We love and thank you all.


A


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment